God continues to abundantly bless us! We would like to show our appreciation by sharing our great blessing within our community. If you are a nonprofit or charity group with an upcoming event or project please submit a letter telling us the event, the dates of your event, and how you think we can help. We will prayerfully consider your request. Please submit your request at least two months in advance of your project or event. Send your request to Adam’s Rib Smoke House at 1210 State St. Salem, Oregon 97301-4155
We are out and about Salem and the surrounding area.
Keep checking back to see where we are at!!!
- JAN 26-27 – Oregon First Taste, wine festival @ Oregon State Fair Grounds. Serving up Great BBQ to go with local wineries & breweries from all over the Northwest.
- Feb 1-4 – Salem Winter Brewfest @ Oregon State Capitol Mall – Featuring over 100 handcrafted beers and ciders on tap and some of the best food and entertainment that the Willamette Valley has to offer. Adam’s Rib Provides BQQ Concessions for this event.
- MAY IS NATIONAL BBQ MONTH – Come celebrate @ both restaurants. We will have daily specials, giveaways, and music. FUN FUN FUN!!! All Month Long.
- MAY 17 – KEIZER IRIS FEST KICK OFF DINNER. Smoked BBQ Chicken dinner in the big tent with Live music and celebration!!
- MAY 26-28 – Eola Legacy Vineyard Grand Opening Celebration!! Food, live concert series, fun!!
- JUNE 15-17 – OREGON GARDENS BREWFEST @ Oregon Gardens in Silverton. Noon – 11pm Friday & Saturday, Noon-6pm on Sunday. Serving up Great BBQ to go with local breweries from all over the Northwest.
- JUNE 30 – DEEPWOODS JAZZ FEST – Adam’s Rib will be providing concessions, along with many other local restaurants
- JULY 3 – FIREWORKS DISPLAY @ THE OREGON GARDENS. Concessions with other food vendors.
- JULY 4-8 – BITE & BREW OF SALEM @ Riverfront park. Adam’s Rib will be the premier concessions for this event. BBQ/Beer/Music/ Fun…
- JULY 12-15 – Marion County Fair. Adam’s Rib provides concessions with many other food vendors, rides, animals, and concerts.
- JULY 27-29 – EOLA JAZZFEST – Eol Legacy Vineyard, Food, live concert series, fun!!
- JULY 28 – Stayton Car show – Breakfast and BBQ concessions.
- Aug 4-5 – Albany Oregon Mother Earth News Fair@ Albany Expo Center. 9am – 5pm Friday and Saturday. We will be offering concessions to attendies, serving up some yummy BBQ.
- AUG 24 – Sept.3 – OREGON STATE FAIR in Salem. Concessions in the BBQ, Blues and Brew area. The Patty Wagon and Jenuine Desserts will be in the Food Truck area.
- OCTOBER 1 – Chef’s Nite Out – A benefit for Marion-Polk Food Share
- OCTOBER 20 – OREGON GARDENS BARN DANCE @ Oregon Gardens in Silverton. 5PM – 11pm Friday Serving up A WHOLE SMOKED HOG AND Great BBQ DINNER
Goliath Burger Hall of Fame
Goliath Challenge – Cost $24.95
14 oz bun
Burger sauce, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions
served with 1 lb of fresh cut fries
Burger and Fries Must be eaten within 60 min. If you can conquer this Challenge …… The burger is free, you receive a “I conquered Goliath” T’shirt, your picture on the Famous Wall and Bragging rights and on the slideshow below.